Welcome to the homepage of our Gunma Christ Chapel. We'll tell you all about our church activities.
Last Update 2010.12.26
"And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love."（Bible）
Gunma Christ chapel constructed our new chapel building in October 11th,1993, and since then, we have been having gatherings therein at Kaneko, Gunma-machi.
This chapel was originally founded by Mr. and Mrs. Beckon who were missionaries from the United States of America. Before coming to Gunma-machi, we have been having services from June of 1978 in Futabacho,Takasaki, which is near the east exit of Takasaki-station.
We all have simple faith believing in the Lord Jesus Christ and obeying Him as taught in the Bible, God's Words.
Regular Gospel meeting and other services are available, so please feel free to join us. It is our sincere wish that many of you would come to know God through His Word in the Bible.
Information of the regular church service
- 10:15 Morning Service
- 13:45 Gospel Meeting (Bible message for adults)
- 13:45 Sunday School (sharing the Bible for kids)
- 10:30 Womens' Assembly (Bible study for women with lunch time)
- 15:00 Gospel Time (Bible study for students)
※held at 2nd and 3nd and 4th Saturday
Information of the special evangelistic service.
We are having the following services other than regular meetings in this chapel.
- Home meeting
- Bible Camp
- Meeting for a senior citizens (Gathering for one in a mature age)
- JJS Pleasure meeting (Picnic and Barbecue etc.)
- Infant gratitude ceremony (Ceremony that prays the blessing of a new born baby )
- Growth gratitude ceremony(Ceremony that gratify the healthy growth of 3 , 5 and 7 years old children)
- Wedding ceremony
- Respect-for-the-Aged ceremony (Ceremony for revering the elderly and wishing them a long and blessed life)
- Funeral service(Christianity funeral)
- Death commemoration ceremony(The ceremony that commemorates the saint who passed away and prays the blessing of his/her family)
Location and Transportation
Gunma Christ Chapel
190-1, Kaneko, Gunma-machi,
Gunma-gun, Gunma, JAPAN
Phone number of Mr. Kosugi,
the pastor of the chapel:
[By bus] Use KAN-ETSU KOTSU BUS,
get off at "KANEKO YOTSUKADO"
and walk 3 minutes.
[By car] Take TAKASAKI SHIBUKAWA SEN Rd.
from JR Takasaki station and it is
about 30 minutes drive to get here.